Thursday, February 3, 2011 8:07 PM
hey people! (:
I'm in MALAYSIA now. :D
Came in yesterday,
it was kind of weird, scary and rush.
You know something?
There was tons of pairs of eyes looking at me,
well, at my legs actually because there was bandage.
I walk with limp and slowly too.
We reached at about 4+, reaching 5.
Took quite a number of angbao. (:
Ate dinner then laze in the room.
Went down at about 9.30
then at about 10, went up to BigUncle's house.
WE ATE STEAMBOAT!!
The steamboat was delicious,
& we had a lot of fun. :D
Oh. & we also put this thing,
where you write then light it,
IT'LL FLY.

Well, i'm going home later @ 5.
I'm taking a train. (:
I hope it wont be really inconvenient.
Well, i gotta go make myself look nice nice now.
I'm going to ....
put on NAIL POLISH & DO MY HAIR.
Haha. My cousin's going to be the one who will do my hair,
but it's temporary only. ):
By the way,
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE. (:
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
-Yuhui.